Homophobia

Ok. Let’s talk about a thing. HOMOPHOBIA. Alright so the dictionary defines Homophobia as dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people. But the homophobic people take their feelings so far past the dictionary definition. They take it to complete hatred, their hatred consumes them so fully that they can only think of how much they hate Homosexual (gay) people. The dictionary defines Homosexual as someone who is sexually attracted to people of one's own sex however, it is not solely a sexual attraction. It is also a romantic attraction. Just like any “normal” people feel. But also that pisses me off. Like I get that being Gay is not biologically normal, but let’s not call one sexuality normal, and then all the rest abnormal, or weird. I just can’t understand why people would hate people just because they love someone! WHY WOULD YOU TELL SOMEONE THAT THEY DON’T DESERVE LOVE? EVERYONE DESERVES LOVE! Just because I happen to like girls doesn’t mean that I don’t deserve the same love that everyone else gets. I didn’t ask to be gay, I didn’t choose this! I didn’t wake up one morning and think “Gee, I hate myself so much. I think I’ll be gay so that I have to face people calling me gross and disgusting every time I go out with my girlfriend. I don’t want to get kicked out of my church because the priest decided that I don’t deserve God’s love. I used to feel like I belonged in that church. I used to feel welcomed in church, in the presence of God. Now I’ve been told that I don’t deserve to be in there and get His love. People kill people just because of that. LIKE WHAT?!?!?!? HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU JUSTIFY KILLING A PERSON BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOVE??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

*SCREAMS ENDLESSLY INTO THE VOID*

Comments